Monday, August 17, 2009

The Old and New Me

For the first year and a half that I was selling things in my Etsy shop I used this avatar and a similar banner.

I used the ladybug stamp as a sort of signature. My packaging held ladybugs crawling over it.
First I'd stamp the images...
Then color them in with a Sharpie permanent marker...

And stamp my site address on the flap of the envelope.


That was my packaging for flat cards or for single cards.
Much as I've enjoyed my ladybug, I commissioned a butterfly stamp to go with the new shop banner that I designed (it's the header here on this blog too). I'm excited to get the stamp and complete the transition to the new Sentimental Journey.

I figure it's like the major department stores that remodel every few years. You have to remodel to keep your brand fresh, right?

2 comments:

  1. I'm a happy Sentimental Journey customer and I love the ladybug no matter what!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new blog is looking fine, Heather, I look forward to following!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think! I will do my best to answer any questions you may leave for me right here in the comments section. Thanks for reading!